Learn the basic of boomerang making with this unique blank shape. This is new concept of boomerang for beginners, made up with a vey light recycled high density cardboard three wings shape and a little guide who explain how to finish to sand the wings to make it fly . You'll discover a very nice workshop for the entire family ! Make your own boomerang has never been so easy.
You are a teacher or a counselor working with kids or even adults, contact me please , I do a special price for quantity above 300 pieces.
- Available in right-handed
- Suitable for the entire family from 9 years old.
- Made of recycled paper pulp from offices
- Distance maximum of the flight, 15 to 20 meters ( 45 to 60 feet)
- Wingspan, 9 inch, weight about 1.25 oz
- To be thrown in light wind or even in a large gymnasium
- Throwing and making instructions guide included in English or French
Where to throw your boomerang
Ensure you always practice in a big open space, flat, and sufficiently large compared to the real distance of the boomerang. (football or baseball field, park, or beach
Don't throw in big wind
Avoid to use it during blowing strong wind, being very light it can easily fly away in few seconds. Do not throw in winds stronger than 5 miles per hour until you learn how to control your boomerang in light breezes
NEVER THROW A BOOMERANG SIDEWAYS LIKE A FRISBIE
A boomerang that is thrown horizontally like a flying disc will not return !