Our policy lasts 30 days.
Products purchased from Wallaby boomerangs may be exchanged or returned for a refund in new and unused condition within 30 days of the shipping date. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Sorry, shipping charges are non refundable.
* All returns / exchanges must be shipped back to us within 30 days of receipt. For your protection, insure all returns.
* If a product is determined to be defective prior to use, we will accept it back for exchange or refund.
* If the product needs to be returned to Wallaby boomerangs, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping products freight prepaid and insured. Wallaby assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our address.
* Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
* We strongly suggest using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If I break my boomerang after I fly it, can I return it ?
Since boomerangs are flying objects, they are not under warranty for breakage. We guarantee our boomerangs to fly when used properly. They can break when crashed, stepped on or flown in excess of their wind range.
Here are a few things that are NOT covered too:
• Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact (on any surface including water)or object of any kind on the path of the flight, or neglect.
• Damage due to improper storage and handling of the boomerang
• Cosmetic issues including discolored graphics and excess sun exposure.
• Damage caused by any modifications, including altering the surface of the boomerang.
• Damage from natural causes, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and storms (“Acts of God”).
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
Sorry, but I can't replace your boomerang if you happen to break it after flying it. I will do everything in my power to help you get it repaired, but once you take it out of the packaging, I can't be responsible for what happens.
You can use the glue for the wood and put some on both part of the boomerangs, and make sure you can press the pieces together with a clamp on a table and it should be ready to fly again after few hours.
Have a great day.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase before contacting us.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at canada(at)wallabyboomerangs.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at canada(at)wallabyboomerangs.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.