This is one of the easiest boomerangs you will ever throw, suitable for the entire family. Very light, small distance, so easy to use to learn the basic of boomerang throwing. If you are completely new to the sport of boomerangs, this would be the perfect starter boomerang for you. You just need a small football field.
- Available for right-handed throwers only (for left-handed see the section lefty)
- Suitable for the entire family from 9 years old.
- Handcrafted with the best Aircraft plywood in the world.
- Distance maximum of the flight, 45 to 60 feet.
- Wingspan, 9 1/4 inch, weight about 1.34 oz
- To be thrown in light wind only.
- Throwing instructions included in English, French, Spanish and Japanese
Where to throw your boomerang
Ensure you always practice in a big open space, flat, and sufficiently large compared to the real distance of the boomerang. (football or baseball field, park, or beach
Don't throw in big wind
Avoid to use it during blowing strong wind, being very light it can easily fly away in few seconds. Do not throw in winds stronger than 5 miles per hour until you learn how to control your boomerang in light breezes
NEVER THROW A BOOMERANG SIDEWAYS LIKE A FRISBIE
A boomerang that is thrown horizontally like a flying disc will not return !