This model combines the best features of 3 differents boomerangs. A performance boomerang, but still easy for all levels of throwers.
- Available for right-handed throwers only
- Suitable for teens and adults from 13 years old
- Handcrafted with the best plywood in the world.
- Distance maximum of the flight, 25 to 30 meters, ( 75 to 90 feet)
- Wingspan, 9 inch, weight 1.55 oz
- This model is great for light to medium winds
- Crafted with marquetry and signed by Stephane Marguerite
- Throwing instructions included in English, French, Spanish
- Wood is a natural and dynamic product, the shade, grain and colors of the boomerang may vary slightly from this shown in this page from actual product color
Where to throw your boomerang
Ensure you always practice in a big open space, flat, and sufficiently large compared to the real distance of the boomerang. (football or baseball field, park, or beach
Don't throw in big wind
Avoid to use it during blowing strong wind, being very light it can easily fly away in few seconds. Do not throw in winds stronger than 5 miles per hour until you learn how to control your boomerang in light breezes
NEVER THROW A BOOMERANG SIDEWAYS LIKE A FRISBIE
A boomerang that is thrown horizontally like a flying disc will not return !