Unique in the world, this new concept of kit includes a molded biopolymer boomerang and a little guide who explain how to finish to sand the wings to make it fly . You'll discover a very nice workshop for the entire family ! Make your own boomerang has never been so easy. Learn the basic of boomerang making and how to throw a nice beginner boomerang.
- Available in both right and left-handed (you will decide before sanding the wings)
- Suitable for the entire family from 9 years old.
- Made of vegetal plastic mixed with wood scrap, OMG free
- Distance maximum of the flight, 15 to 20 meters ( 45 to 60 feet)
- Wingspan, 9 1/4 inch, weight about 1.19 oz
- To be thrown in light wind.
- Throwing and making instructions included in English or French
Where to throw your boomerang
Ensure you always practice in a big open space, flat, and sufficiently large compared to the real distance of the boomerang. (football or baseball field, park, or beach
Don't throw in big wind
Avoid to use it during blowing strong wind, being very light it can easily fly away in few seconds. Do not throw in winds stronger than 5 miles per hour until you learn how to control your boomerang in light breezes
NEVER THROW A BOOMERANG SIDEWAYS LIKE A FRISBIE
A boomerang that is thrown horizontally like a flying disc will not return !