This three wings is easy to catch. I like to impress people with very unusual shape. A high flight, very round. It is fun to throw and catch and makes for great trick catches too.
- Available for right-handed throwers only
- Suitable for teens and adults from 13 years old
- Handcrafted with the best plywood in the world that can be use in the water
- Distance maximum of the flight, 75 to 90 feet ( 25 to 30 meters)
- Wingspan, 8 3/4 inch, weight about 1.34 oz
- This model is great for light winds
- Painted by hand on the wood and signed by Stephane Marguerite
- Throwing instructions included in English, French, Spanish and Japanese
Where to throw your boomerang
Ensure you always practice in a big open space, flat, and sufficiently large compared to the real distance of the boomerang. (football or baseball field, park, or beach
Don't throw in big wind
Avoid to use it during blowing strong wind, being very light it can easily fly away in few seconds. Do not throw in winds stronger than 5 miles per hour until you learn how to control your boomerang in light breezes
NEVER THROW A BOOMERANG SIDEWAYS LIKE A FRISBIE
A boomerang that is thrown horizontally like a flying disc will not return !